Here's our top 5 reasons why we think every funeral home should use them:
1. Assembled in-house
2. Quick and easy (no tools required)
3. Easily print text & edge to edge photos
4. It's so easy, you can sell it as a D.I.Y. book
5. Beautiful books stay on the coffee table (not in the closet)
photos combined inspirational quotes and signed guest pages create a treasured family keepsake.
Find a distributor near you
1. Guests sign 'Remembering' pagesGuest pages come pre-printed and ready to go. Find out more...
2. Print photo and text pages (optional)We supply quality paper that works with any standard printer. Find out more...
3. Select your pages (optional)Choose any or all of the eight included inspirational quote pages. Find out more...
The following pages are included in all standard paper packs:
4. Slide your pages into the bookFold the cover backwards, then slide the pages into the spine. Find out more...
D.I.Y. Instruction Sheet
'Slide-Bind' Book Cover
Eight Inspirational Quote pages
Six Printable Pages
15 Guest Pages (double sided)
D.I.Y. Instruction sheet for clients who wish to put the book together themselves
Re-order form (attach your business card to allow clients to contact you for re-orders)
Choose one of our
- Premium black
- Deep burgundy
Or, for orders of 400 or more, choose from 14 color options to match your brand.
Customise your books with your own brand debossed and hot foiled into the back of the book.
A matching presentation box, complete with magnetic closure and ribbon is included with every Remembering Book.
Remembering Books are a product of The Colab, a Product and Graphic Design Studio in Auckland, New Zealand.